There are plenty of reasons to contact Vets4Warriors. Here are just a few:
- They provide Active Duty Service members, National Guard and Reserve members and their families worldwide with peer-to-peer support. Peer-to-peer support is available to Service members 24/7, and is toll-free throughout the U.S.
- Their call center is staffed with Veterans and family members representing all branches of service.
- Their Veterans have been there and understand the problems unique to military life and know your benefits and resources.
- The call center’s Veterans provide information and referrals as needed.
- They will assist you in setting a plan to overcome adversity, manage stress, and build resilience.
- Their family peers are trained to assist families, caregivers and survivors with their challenges and concerns with support and referrals.
- They provide peer support and follow up for those with ongoing concerns. For those in crisis we will connect you with the Military Crisis Line.
- Your call is confidential. Their Veterans do not discuss calls with anyone and if callers choose, they can remain anonymous.